A Technology Enabled Startup
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client, a technology enabled startup with a mission to support Indonesia’s SME manufacturers by becoming their most trusted raw material supply partner
- BPJS K
- BPJS TK
- Private Insurance
- Laptop as a working tool
- Provide strategic direction and leadership to the engineering team, ensuring the successful execution of our technical roadmap and goals.
- Lead, mentor, and manage a team of engineers, fostering a collaborative and high-performing work environment.
- Oversee the design, development, and deployment of our products, ensuring they meet high-quality standards, scalability, and performance requirements.
- Drive technical innovation and excellence, staying abreast of the latest industry trends and emerging technologies.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including product management, design, and operations, to ensure effective coordination and delivery of projects.
- Define and implement engineering best practices, processes, and standards to optimize efficiency and productivity.
- Provide guidance and support in architectural decisions, system design, and scalability planning.
- Champion a culture of continuous improvement, fostering a learning environment and promoting the professional growth of team members.
- Establish and maintain relationships with external partners, vendors, and customers as necessary.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in software engineering, with a strong emphasis on
- Backend development especially Python
- Having experience in Infra (preferable).
- Having experience in data (governance, security)
- Proven with min 3 years’ experience in leading and managing engineering teams of at least 5 engineers. (Current condition around 2-3 subordinates and might up to 5 members in the future)
- Previous experience working in overseas companies such as Google, Meta, or equivalent highly preferred.
- Indonesian citizenship is required.
- Strong academic background in Computer Science, preferably from renowned institutions such as MIT, Cambridge, Berkeley, NUS, ITB, or UI.
- Demonstrated achievement in the past, such as being a winner of national-scale Mathematics Olympiad or similar competitions.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams, stakeholders, and Vendor.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities, with a focus on driving results.
- Demonstrated ability to drive technical excellence and foster a culture of innovation.
- Having experience in business, entrepreneurship, or supply chain highly preferred
- Experience in product development life cycles and project management
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you OR to email@example.com OR
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org