Indonesia’s Largest Producer of Poultry Feed
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client, Indonesia’s largest producer of poultry feed, day old chicks and processed chickens. The company was established in 1972 as the first high-volume feed mill in Jakarta manufacturing premium quality poultry feed. Today, the company is focused on agro-business activities that encompass the entire spectrum of the poultry business, from the production of superior feed products, to the breeding of fast-growing, disease-resistant poultry stock and to the creation of high-quality processed poultry products.
- THR, BPJS-K & BPJS-TK
- Private Health Insurance (In-patient, Outpatient, Dental, Maternity)
- Office Operational Car
- Develop and implement strategies to optimize the supply chain process and operations.
- Examine existing procedures or opportunities for streamlining activities to meet product distribution needs.
- Direct the movement, storage, or processing inventories
- Review and update supply chain practices in accordance with new or changing environment policy, standard and regulation
- Analyze and identify areas for process improvement and cost savings.
- Coordinate with all suppliers and ensure product availability in a timely manner.
- Ensure the supply plan is executed accordingly and communicate any changes to all stakeholders.
- Manage and supervise production, logistics and distribution.
- Manage the supply chain team consisting of 3 people and report directly to GM Supply Chain
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in any field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the same role, and minimum 5 years overall experience
- Experience in senior management/leadership positions.
- Experience working in the FMCG industry would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Management, S&OP, Operation Management
- Strong leadership skills and having a good negotiation and strategic skill
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you OR to email@example.com OR
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org