Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client; a workforce management solution for companies who engage hourly workers based in Singapore. At this company, they make time for businesses to do what matters. The platform empowers today’s connected workforce through the provision of a data-driven approach to managing hourly workers via their integrated scheduling and time tracking SaaS.
With features like Scheduling shifts, Onsite Timeclock, Smart Timesheet, Leave Application, Real Time Reports and Connected Reports, the platform helps business owner ease their hourly workforce management. The company’s vision is to enable a connected workforce that is built on the basis of trust and transparency, so that everyone in the team can truly do what matters. They value a collaborative and open culture, and encourage everyone from different departments to contribute ideas and constructive feedback.
- Competitive salary
- 14-days Annual Leave
- Relocation option to SG after the pandemic*
The company is looking for a software engineer with 3 to 5 years of experience to join and grow together with our company. The ideal candidate has a consistent drive for learning and self-improvement, and would be able to communicate clearly, design and build scalable solutions independently. As such, you must have experience shipping production code and working in a software engineering team. Given the current pandemic, this opportunity is for a remote position
As an engineer, you will be exposed to more than just programming. You will collaborate with product managers and designers and even talk directly with our customers to experience their problems first hand.
Your main role will be as a software engineer, bringing features and other technical systems from conception through to delivery
- Collaborate with the designers and product managers on features
- Explain technical constraints, explore edge cases
- Design the technical implementations and implement them, while considering existing systems and future extensions
- Collaborate and work with other engineers
- Coordinate Design and Feature QA with design and product teams
- Triage and fix bugs as they arise
- Increase test coverage of the system
- Devise a test/regression plan that includes all the behaviors and test cases expected
- If necessary, devise a deployment plan that may involve e.g. feature flagging, scripts that need to be run
- Participate in manual regression testing with the rest of the engineering team
- Contribute to and write documentation for the team
- Have 3-5 years of experience in software development (fullstack)
- Attitude towards learning and growth
- Appreciate business and product requirements
- Excellent communicator
- Experience in SQL databases like Postgres
- Experience in Git version control
- Experience in AWS and Firebase infrastructure
- Experience in working in a sprint-based delivery structure
- Excellent English skill
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to email@example.com
Geekhunter Referral Program:
Know the right person for this vacancy?
You can get up to IDR 1 million if your referral is hired.
Register them on:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org