One of The Most Renowned Online Travel Agent in Indonesia
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client, one of the most renowned online travel agent brands in Indonesia, providing easy and affordable access to transportation and accommodation in the archipelago. The company has served millions of users and partnered with more than 10,000 accommodation partners in Indonesia and more than 15,000 accommodations in Asia through joint partnerships. The company already has several branches in Jakarta (head office), Bandung, Surabaya, Semarang, and Denpasar.
- THR, BPJS-K, BPJS-TK
- 13 days annual leave
- Private insurance
- Working tools and gadget provided
- Travelling allowance
- Annual bonus
- Breakfast and lunch in office
- Manage an engineering department consists of ~100 members from back-end, front-end, dev-ops, software quality assurance
- Grow and nurture people managers and all members within the department
- Develop and deploy their technology roadmap for the next 6-12 months
- In charge for several business units, developing products end-to-end – ranging from front-end, back-end, and mobile
- Monitor key performance indicators within the engineering teams
- Ensure the state-of-art and relevancy of new technologies usage to drive effectiveness and efficiency at scale across all technology stack
- Attract, retain and grow good talents across the organization.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a technological role
- Has experiences in managing, leading, and scaling up engineering team(s) (more than 100 members).
- Highly proficient or fluent in English
- This position will report to the CEO
- Has experience in handling large-scale software product engineering experience with contemporary tools and delivery methods in a complex environment (i.e. DevOps, CI/CD, Agile, etc.).
- Passionate about the startup ecosystem
- Tech-savvy, able to be the role model – of being an awesome programmer, application developer, technical architect, database designer.
- Possess capability and willingness to do hands-on in supporting the team whenever needed
- Knowledgeable about industry trends, best practices, and change management.
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you OR to email@example.com OR
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org