One of The Most Renowned Online Travel Agent in Indonesia
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client, one of the most renowned online travel agent brands in Indonesia, providing easy and affordable access to transportation and accommodation in the archipelago. The company has served millions of users and partnered with more than 10,000 accommodation partners in Indonesia and more than 15,000 accommodations in Asia through joint partnerships. The company already has several branches in Jakarta (head office), Bandung, Surabaya, Semarang, and Denpasar.
- THR, BPJS-K, BPJS-TK
- 13 days annual leave
- Private insurance
- Working tools and gadget provided
- Travelling allowance
- Annual bonus
- Breakfast and lunch in office
- Responsible for the overall productivity for the entire data function, including prioritization, workload management, and project management.
- Drive the long-term data strategy and roadmap for the company, bringing cutting-edge data technologies and techniques into the company.
- Grow each person in the data function, which includes data analysts and data engineers, in their respective roles.
- Coordinate and perform deep analysis to drive business insights and influence strategic decisions.
- Responsible for the quality and on-time delivery of all projects in the scope of data function.
- Responsible for the availability of high-quality and robust data engineering architecture.
- Be always on the lookout for opportunities to improve current processes by applying industry best practices and leveraging data to deliver business impacts.
- Represent the company in the data analytics community to attract talent and to build a continuous stream of knowledge in the area of data analytics to the company.
- Proven track record of leading high-performing data team (>5 engineers) that successfully implemented data warehouse best practices, advanced quantitative analysis and statistical modelling with measurable impact on business performance.
- At least 7 years of experience working in analytics and data engineering fields.
- At least 6 years of experience as a people manager.
- Minimum bachelor’s level in the computer science or related degree.
- This position will report to VP Strategy, Revenue, and Growth Management
- Highly proficient or fluent in English
- High familiarity with recent cloud big data technology (Google Cloud Platform).
- Demonstrated strong skills in analytics using SQL, Tableau, and Python.
- Possess strong structured critical problem solving.
- Have deep understanding in data warehouse concepts (dimensional data modeling, batch pipeline, real-time pipeline).
- Have good understanding in software engineering concepts, design patterns, and algorithms.
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you OR to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com