The Largest Pharmaceutical & Healthcare in Indonesia
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client: the largest pharmaceutical & healthcare provider in Indonesia since 1966, with unrivaled marketing, branding, distribution, financial strength and research and development expertise. Our client is also the largest publicly-listed pharmaceutical company in Southeast Asia, commanding a market capitalization of Rp79.2 trillion and sales turnover Rp20.2 trillion by end of 2017.
In order to adapt and accelerate into the future of healthcare industry, the company has been transforming to the future of healthcare. It is a future shaped by rapid changes in technology (Artificial Intelligence, Smart Robotics, Omni-Channel Services). Our client has also been developing unique digital healthcare products such as an online doctor consultation platform, online pharmacy, platform-based medicine delivery, etc.
- Very competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Excellent working culture
- Anual Bonus
- Transport and meal allowance
- Work closely with Product and engineering teams to understand requirements and translate them to elegant implementations for iOS (and/or) Android platform.
- Build reusable Android (and/or) iOS software components and develop mobile frameworks based on best practices.
- Be a team player who is willing to take up responsibilities and ownership.
- Candidate has to have 2 – 7 years of relevant experiences.
- Proven track record in Mobile app development using Kotlin (Android) (and/or) Swift (iOS).
- Has knowledge in Mobile UI test automation techniques such as Appium is a plus.
- Possesses knowledge of open-source and commercial libraries commonly used in the Android (and/or) iOS ecosystem.
- Has experience publishing mobile apps to Google Play Store (and/or) iOS Play Store and possesses a portfolio of mobile apps to showcase.
- Familiar with Agile processes, testing and continuous integration.
- Good in English Skill (Reading, Writing and Speaking).
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you OR to email@example.com OR
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org