The Largest Pharmaceutical & Healthcare in Indonesia
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client: the largest pharmaceutical & healthcare provider in Indonesia since 1966, with unrivaled marketing, branding, distribution, financial strength and research and development expertise. Our client is also the largest publicly-listed pharmaceutical company in Southeast Asia, commanding a market capitalization of Rp79.2 trillion and sales turnover Rp20.2 trillion by end of 2017.
In order to adapt and accelerate into the future of healthcare industry, the company has been transforming to the future of healthcare. It is a future shaped by rapid changes in technology (Artificial Intelligence, Smart Robotics, Omni-Channel Services). Our client has also been developing unique digital healthcare products such as an online doctor consultation platform, online pharmacy, platform-based medicine delivery, etc.
- Very competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Excellent working culture
- Anual Bonus
- Transport and meal allowance
- Work across the full stack to develop, maintain, and optimise scalable solutions that enables positive user experiences and measurable business growth
- Implement solutions on back-end adhering to good coding practices and using standard development methodologies and test-driven development.
- Be a team player who is willing to take up responsibilities and ownership
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science.
- Fluent in English and communicates effectively.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience. Candidates with >7 years of relevant experience will be considered for senior positions.
- Good understanding and experience with Cloud based technology stack – AWS / Azure / Google Cloud Platform
- Familiar with agile processes, testing and continuous integration.
- Experience working with containerized environments such as Docker Swarm and Kubernetes is a plus
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you OR to email@example.com OR
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org