The Indonesia-based Digital Bank Company
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client: is the Indonesia-based digital bank company that primarily serves the customers in the Small and Medium Business (SME), Retail (Consumer) and Mass Market segments, through banking products and services embedded in an ecosystem by optimizing technology.
- Laptop Provided
- Private Insurance
- THR, BPJS TK, BPSJ K
- Perform system testing, both unit tests and system integration tests, to ensure that the application can be used and connected to other required systems.
- Perform analysis, design, and development of application according to the needs of customers, business, and Bank’s operation.
- Monitor performance, functions, and application changes to suit the needs of customers, business, and the Bank’s operations.
- Develop and manage documentation related to application development.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related subjects from reputable university
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Web Developer
- Experienced in ReactJS (Preferred), NextJS, Typescript, GraphQL and CSS Pre-Processor
- Have technical knowledge of cross platform web design HTML, CSS and responsive design
- Deep understanding of microservices concept and API and Experienced in using WordPress
- Ability to do code testing, troubleshooting bugs, and providing application technical support
- Have technical knowledge of software security
- Familiar with Scrum framework, Solid knowledge of the full application development life cycle from design to delivery (involve in developing projects from scratch)
- Good analytical & logical skills of security aspect
- Able to work independently and effectively in a team
- Desire to learn and adapt to new technologies
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you OR to email@example.com OR
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org