The Indonesia-based Digital Bank Company
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client: is the Indonesia-based digital bank company that primarily serves the customers in the Small and Medium Business (SME), Retail (Consumer) and Mass Market segments, through banking products and services embedded in an ecosystem by optimizing technology.
- Laptop Provided
- Private Insurance
- THR, BPJS TK, BPSJ K
- Develop Bank Projects and bug fixing.
- Responsible for android performance optimization, memory optimization, and improving user experience.
- Introduce and share new technology and research, optimization of existing technology, and code review.
- Optimize to improve the efficiency of android development.
- Improve app security.
- Have bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related subject from reputable university
- Must have at least 3-5 years working experience as Android Developer
- Have experience developing product requirements and improving UI design.
- A team player and have good communication, and actively cooperate with other departments.
- Experienced with Git and in developing android native apps from scratch
- Familiar with MVVM and Familiar with Jetpack components such as ViewModel and LiveData
- Have good basic knowledge of android Java, familiar with design patterns, commonly used data structures and algorithms, and understand basic knowledge such as Android framework and JVM.
- Familiar with commonly used third-party SDKs such as Rxjava, Retrofit, and Glide.
- Familiar with basic Gradle knowledge, can develop optimized Gradle script.
- A plus point if having knowledge with other stacks such as Kotlin, Flutter, IDE plug-in development, Jenkins shell script.
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you OR to email@example.com OR
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org