Senior Product Manager
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client: the fastest-growing online grocery marketplace in South-East Asia and Asia’s Best Company to Work For 2019. Headquartered in Jakarta, they have expanded to major cities in three countries and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. Every day, the company’s team delivers the #FreshlyHandpicked quality groceries to thousands of customers.
What You’ll Love:
In terms of structure, you will be working in a cross-functional and self-organized team. From day one, we believe in “no silos” as an achievable goal. The company does need the “right” engineers—those who are willing to collaborate, who value direct feedback, dare to challenge assumptions, and believe in continuous improvement. The company knows very well that when you create a product for everyone, you have to involve everyone. That is why at Company, the team values inclusion over elitism, skills over credentials.
- Employee discounts
- Medical, Dental, and Maternity insurance
- Health allowance for health activities and health-related items
- LinkedIn Learning access
- Work-from-home days
- 12 days of paid leave per year, annual 3-country conferences
- Free Zumba/Yoga for girls, Futsal for boys
- Lactation room for working mothers
As a senior product manager, you’ll be delivering great experience to our customers across the region and our product suite! You’ll be on top of the latest and the coolest in product thinking, technology and design. You’ll be the “CEO of your product” and have a great team to support you in that.
The collaborative work we do in Product Management is one of the many reasons the company is leading the shift from offline to online grocery purchases.
- Proactively conceiving, documenting and driving the creation of new features based on market research, competitive analysis, understanding of the market, customer input and feedback from our sales and support teams
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Developing and presenting solid business cases to support new concepts
- Driving continuous improvements to the products, focused on growth, customer satisfaction and retention
- Defining and writing product backlogs and drive prioritisation within an agile team
- Monitoring ongoing operations to maintain a quality user experience, track Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and identify areas of opportunity
- Monitoring released products, setting and monitoring appropriate KPIs to ensure products are meeting their goals
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant discipline
- Minimum of 7 years of product management experience in an environment known for best-in-class products and services
- Proven experience with agile methodologies
- Strong business strategy and product marketing acumen
- Background in data analysis, web analytics, A/B testing
- Proven track record of leading cross-functional teams to deliver quality products
- Exceptional communicator, with strong presentation skills
- High attention to detail
- Fluent in English
- Previous experience working in a startup or dynamic high-growth company a plus
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Geekhunter Referral Program:
Know the right person for this vacancy?
You can get up to IDR 1 million if your referral is hired.
Register them on:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com