Senior Product Manager – Growth
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client: the fastest-growing online grocery marketplace in South-East Asia and Asia’s Best Company to Work For 2019. Headquartered in Jakarta, they have expanded to major cities in three countries and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. Every day, the company’s team delivers the #FreshlyHandpicked quality groceries to thousands of customers.
What You’ll Love:
In terms of structure, you will be working in a cross-functional and self-organized team. From day one, we believe in “no silos” as an achievable goal. The company does need the “right” engineers—those who are willing to collaborate, who value direct feedback, dare to challenge assumptions, and believe in continuous improvement. The company knows very well that when you create a product for everyone, you have to involve everyone. That is why at Company, the team values inclusion over elitism, skills over credentials.
- Employee discounts
- Medical, Dental, and Maternity insurance
- Health allowance for health activities and health-related items
- LinkedIn Learning access
- Work-from-home days
- 12 days of paid leave per year, annual 3-country conferences
- Free Zumba/Yoga for girls, Futsal for boys
- Lactation room for working mothers
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join the Growth team and own the product led acquisition portion of the growth model. However, this is not a traditional role – you will spend time working to deeply understand our customers and their data and user behavior and tie that to product outcomes.
Internally you will help us set strategy, goals, and roadmaps. In this role you will be accountable for a key number and responsible for understanding trends and performance, forecasting growth, and identifying opportunities to drive incremental revenue through acquisition growth. More importantly, you will define experimentation and a feature roadmap for a product-let growth team focused on improving customer acquisition with an immediate focus on activation and engagement.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Drive consistent and scalable growth through product, engineering and data leverage
- Help build the infrastructure that enables us to understand our customers’ journey end to end.
- Improving both paid advertising and affiliate marketing user journey
- Work with marketing to optimize the technical and quantitative pieces of customer acquisition, which are including but not limited to SEO, email, and paid acquisition
- Design experiments and improve KPIs for the areas of the product that have a huge impact on growth (e.g. new user experience, viral / referral, sharing, time spent on app)
- Work with the growth team to build features with quantifiable high impact through prototyping and experimentation
- Lead discussions and coordinate with teams across the organization on best practices
- 5+ years of product management experience and/or growth analytics experience in an environment known for best-in-class products and services
- Thought leadership in analytics, data science and/or growth
- Proven track record of leading cross-functional teams to deliver quality products
- An analytical and a strategic thinker — data is more than just numbers to you and you are able to connect the dots to understand business impact.
- A strong communicator. Explaining complex technical concepts to product managers, support, and other engineers shouldn’t be a problem for you.
- You understand the challenges, nuances, and details of working with messy data and if the data doesn’t exist, you go build it.
- Previous experience working in a startup or dynamic high-growth company a plus
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to email@example.com
Geekhunter Referral Program:
Know the right person for this vacancy?
You can get up to IDR 1 million if your referral is hired.
Register them on:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org