The Fastest-Growing Online Grocery Marketplace
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client: the fastest-growing online grocery marketplace in South-East Asia and Asia’s Best Company to Work For 2019. Headquartered in Jakarta, they have expanded to major cities in three countries and now operate in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand. Every day, the company’s team delivers the #FreshlyHandpicked quality groceries to thousands of customers.
What You’ll Love:
In terms of structure, you will be working in a cross-functional and self-organized team. From day one, we believe in “no silos” as an achievable goal. The company does need the “right” engineers—those who are willing to collaborate, who value direct feedback, dare to challenge assumptions, and believe in continuous improvement. The company knows very well that when you create a product for everyone, you have to involve everyone. That is why at Company, the team values inclusion over elitism, skills over credentials.
- Employee discounts
- Medical, Dental, and Maternity insurance
- Health allowance for health activities and health-related items
- LinkedIn Learning access
- Work-from-home days
- 12 days of paid leave per year, annual 3-country conferences
- Free Zumba/Yoga for girls, Futsal for boys
- Lactation room for working mothers
About the role
- You understand the huge impact that logistics technology can have on a delivery business and are fully fluent in both business and tech speak.
- You enjoy a challenge and you want to grow your knowledge of logistics.
- You clearly understand the only way to win in the e-commerce business is to find ways to fail fast, learn and iterate.
- You’re the type of person who enjoys brainstorming much more than sitting at your desk to come up with the perfect solution.
- You possess near-maniacal attention to detail and think the world would be a better place if people would talk to each other using the Gherkin methodology.
- You appreciate the beauty of a clearly defined problem statement.
- Defining edge cases comes as second nature to you, and your ability to clearly define a hypothesis and the minimum set of work necessary to test that hypothesis has become the stuff of legends among your ex-colleagues.
- Your backlog is more spotless than your mum’s bedsheet drawer.
- You’re willing and able to check your ego at the door every single morning, and enjoy doing your part so that the entire team can win.
About your responsibilities:
- Ensure the work done is aligned with the business objectives.
- Align stakeholders around the vision for the product.
- Gather problem statements, drive alignment, and communicate with business owners and stakeholders.
- Develop, maintain, prioritize, and publish the product roadmap.
- Translate requirements into well-groomed user stories, broken down to maximize the work done in each sprint.
- Write user stories using the Gherkin methodology
- Work closely with your team to improve the bandwidth of the development team.
- Drive the Agile ceremonies together with the Tech Lead
- Talk daily with your Tech Lead and developers to ensure blockers are quickly solved.
- Maintain a well-groomed and prioritized product backlog.
- Collaborate daily with a diverse set of specialists.
- Write clear documentation to enable management and stakeholders to check the status of your work without disturbing you
- Minimum 2 years of experience in logistics.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Product Manager or Product Owner in an Agile work environment.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Thriving in uncertain environments.
- Have critical and creative thinking.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Passionate about solving problems
- Have a growth mindset and continuous self-improvement spirit
- Familiarity with WMS is a plus
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com