Super-App in Edu-Tech and Health-Tech Sector
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf our client: a new venture who is building Indonesia’s next “Superapp” in the Edu-tech and Health-tech sector.
This venture is backed by one of the largest businesses in Indonesia with a large customer base to get them to scale quickly, and in partnership with a Corporate Investment and Incubation Firm (Venture Capital). This venture is well positioned to help Indonesians turn their business and career goals into a reality. They are currently in stealth mode as they get ready to launch in the market later this year.
- BPJS Kesehatan
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan
- Private Health Insurance
- Various Allowances
We are looking for an outstanding Software Quality Assurance Engineer for the new company we are launching with demonstrable experience. Our tech stack is modern and our way of working is truly agile and flexible!
- Contribute to all aspects of SDLC (design, development, testing, & operations) in QA automation
- Create automated testing that scalable, easy to be monitored & maintained
- Work closely with Developers, Designers, and Product Managers
- Ensure applications meet requirements and specifications
- Ability to define and execute test cases
- Design a system to improve the quality of our code
- Log and track issues with JIRA/Confluence
- Monitoring, reporting results to the product leads.
- Preferred minimum of 4 years’ experience in test automation, test-driven development, debugging, building tools, and/or testing frameworks
- Have experience in Newman and RobotFramework for integration testing. Experience in selenium, Katalon, Apium for 3+ years and willing to explore tools above is open for this opportunity
- Ability to lead, design, and streamline the testing processes based on the testing pyramid principles
- Bilingual (Bahasa and English)
- Understanding how to test RESTful, GraphQL, and gRPC services
- Continuous & integration test for mobile apps and API
- Deploying and maintenance the automated tests on real device farms
- Cloud Platform : GCP (nice to have)
- Containerization : Docker, Kubernetes (nice to have)
- GraphQL experience (nice to have)
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com