Website Super-App in Edu-Tech and Health-Tech Sector
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf our client: a new venture who is building Indonesia’s next “Superapp” in the Edu-tech and Health-tech sector.
This venture is backed by one of the largest businesses in Indonesia with a large customer base to get them to scale quickly, and in partnership with a Corporate Investment and Incubation Firm (Venture Capital). This venture is well positioned to help Indonesians turn their business and career goals into a reality. They are currently in stealth mode as they get ready to launch in the market later this year.
- BPJS Kesehatan
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan
- Private Health Insurance
- Various Allowances
We are looking for an outstanding Senior FE Engineer for the new company our clients are launching, with demonstrable experience. Their tech stack is modern and their way of working is truly agile and flexible!
The code you write will have to potentially deal with millions of customers in Indonesia and work with asynchronous software architecture to achieve scale.
- More than 3-5 years of experience in software development (frontend/mobile)
Skills we’re looking for:
- Mobile development experience – native Android, native iOS, React Native or Flutter (preferred)
- CI/CD for Android Play store and Apple Play Store
- GraphQL experience
- You will need to have a strong emphasis on quality coding following the testing pyramid
- There should be no compromise when it comes to security and so understanding the infrastructure and best practices of OWASP, payment compliance and data protection for Indonesians is important
Tech Stacks we use in the company:
- Flutter for Mobile Apps
- GraphQL for API Gateway in Node and Apollo
- Indonesia’s Google Cloud Platform
- Kubernetes for the backend
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com