Senior Web Engineer
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf our client: a stealth startup in social commerce focusing on demand aggregation and vertical integration. The company is building large-scale demand aggregation that will later enable local entrepreneurs, including farmers, to achieve a needed scale to reduce high inefficiency in the supply chain so that they can have closer access to direct customers.
The company was built by 2 highly experienced people in the start-up tech industry: an ex-CEO of one of the biggest travel platforms in Indonesia, and an early member and ex-Engineering Manager of another big travel platform.
- BPJS Kesehatan
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan
- Working tools provided
- Restricted Stock Unit*
You will be building fast, high quality mobile web-app that is essential to the company’s growth (equally important with our mobile apps). Performance is a priority, so you’ll be doing a lot of benchmarks and testing to identify possible improvements.
You will be working in an engineering environment that appreciates technical quality, not just the ability to deliver. Hierarchy is flat, and best ideas win.
- 3+ years of professional experience in web development.
- Proficiency in TypeScript. All our code will be in TypeScript, with scrict mode set to true.
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility.
- Experience in building mobile web-apps.
- Experience with browser APIs and optimizing front end performance.
- Experience with React and Next.js is a bonus.
- Experience with unit and component testing in web is a bonus.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical field preferred.
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Geekhunter Referral Program:
Know the right person for this vacancy?
You can get up to IDR 1 million if your referral is hired.
Register them on:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com