A Stealth Startup in Social Commerce
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf our client: a stealth startup in social commerce focusing on demand aggregation and vertical integration. The company is building large-scale demand aggregation that will later enable local entrepreneurs, including farmers, to achieve a needed scale to reduce high inefficiency in the supply chain so that they can have closer access to direct customers.
The company was built by 2 highly experienced people in the start-up tech industry: an ex-CEO of one of the biggest travel platforms in Indonesia, and an early member and ex-Engineering Manager of another big travel platform.
- BPJS Kesehatan
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan
- Working tools provided
- Restricted Stock Unit*
You will be building a mobile app from the ground up. The architecture to be easy to test and develop. Testability and best practices are very important. After the main MVP is done, we’ll also be working with animations and 2D rendering, building game-like interactions on top of the app. It’ll be an enjoyable technical challenge!
You will be working in an engineering environment that appreciates technical quality, not just the ability to deliver. Hierarchy is flat, and best ideas win.
- 3+ years of professional experience in iOS native development.
- Proficiency with Swift.
- Proficiency with OOP principles, and dependency injection pattern.
- Proficiency with Combine Swift framework is a bonus but not required.
- Experience in RealmDB.
- Experience in UIKit development. SwiftUI proficiency is a bonus but not required.
- Experience with unit testing, UI testing, and mocking in iOS.
- Experience with iOS application build, release and publishing flow.
- Experience and familiarity with iOS Architecture Components preferred.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical field preferred.
- Experience in complex animations and rendering is a bonus.
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you OR to email@example.com OR
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org