A Stealth Startup in Social Commerce
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf our client: a stealth startup in social commerce focusing on demand aggregation and vertical integration. The company is building large-scale demand aggregation that will later enable local entrepreneurs, including farmers, to achieve a needed scale to reduce high inefficiency in the supply chain so that they can have closer access to direct customers.
The company was built by 2 highly experienced people in the start-up tech industry: an ex-CEO of one of the biggest travel platforms in Indonesia, and an early member and ex-Engineering Manager of another big travel platform.
- BPJS Kesehatan
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan
- Working tools provided
- Restricted Stock Unit*
We are building a platform where people can group together and shop for low prices, in a sustainable way. You will help us build this platform by developing maintainable and highly testable backend systems.
- You will be working in an engineering environment that appreciates technical quality, not just the ability to deliver. Hierarchy is flat, and best ideas win.
- You will be expose to the early stage building the product, where you will be involved in every post and stage.
- 3+ years of experience working in backend programming, systems design.
- 1+ years of experience working with Golang.
- 1+ years of experience working with GCP or AWS.
- Proficient and experienced in relational database design and maintenance.
- Understands the importance of testing, experienced in writing testable code.
- Passion in software engineering, application development, and systems development.
- Good understanding of software engineering concepts, design patterns, and algorithms.
- Curious and willing to learn new technologies and concepts.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical field preferred.
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org