SaaS - Logistic
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client: a SaaS platform aiming to enable companies in the logistics industry by enhancing their capabilities and expanding their network within the region through a single integration while retaining control over their supply chain.
This integrated infrastructure solution will allow stakeholders across the supply chain to connect with each other through the application of flexible yet robust APIs that facilitate fast, accurate and secure data exchange between all parties. The company’s founders are serial entrepreneurs with extensive experience in Logistics, Technology, and Marketing; and backed by reputable VC firms.
- 14 days Annual Leave
- Remote working flexibility
- Other benefits*
You will be the technology leader of the company who can ensure that the technology team delivers the product roadmap as well as design and implement the organizational processes, systems and mindsets to build a growing technology function.
You will have to understand and manage the critical path of activities from design to deployment, while hiring and managing a team of 7 – 10 engineers (for now).
- Working on developing and building APIs for a SaaS platform
- Build the product from zero and lead it to success
- Design and implement the best IT architecture for the product
- Monitor, supervise, and create reports on the tech team performance and find areas for improvement
- Managing day-to-day tech activities for the team
- Responsible for ensuring that products meet design requirements and deliver a consistent experience for users
- Maintaining technology compliance with quality standards
- Recommends new technology and ideas to improve sprints and efficiency
- 5 years of total experience in software development (web and mobile) and at least 3 years in leading a team
- Preferably have a leading experience in a SaaS company before
- Deep understanding and passion in the start-up world
- Strong leadership skill & proven experience in leading an agile development team
- Experience in frontend and backend development
- Knowledge in the following stacks:
- React, Angular, VueJS, and/or Backbone
- Ruby, Go, Java, Python, or NodeJS
- SQL, Redis, AWS, MongoDB, or Cassandra
- Solid understanding IT Infrastructure and Architecture
- Having experience in fintech is a plus
- Experience and deep understanding on building and developing APIs
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com