SaaS - Logistic
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client: a SaaS platform aiming to enable companies in the logistics industry by enhancing their capabilities and expanding their network within the region through a single integration while retaining control over their supply chain.
This integrated infrastructure solution will allow stakeholders across the supply chain to connect with each other through the application of flexible yet robust APIs that facilitate fast, accurate and secure data exchange between all parties. The company’s founders are serial entrepreneurs with extensive experience in Logistics, Technology, and Marketing; and backed by reputable VC firms.
- 14 days Annual Leave
- Remote working flexibility
- Other benefits*
Our client is looking to hire a UX Designer as part of the pioneer team. As one of the early engineers of the company, you will work closely with the founders on designing and building our core product. Being a very early-stage startup, this role will involve a lot of experimentation, identifying problems, and providing solutions for the company and product. This is a great opportunity to build products and services from the group up and drive significant business impact.
- Design useful and usable features that delight our customers.
- Understand customers and their needs through customer research and feedback.
- Use business requirements to assist in developing use cases and high-level requirements.
- Design the architecture, user flows, and interface of services and experiences.
- Work from personas, create customer journey maps, conceptual diagrams, wireframes, and clickable prototypes.
- Continually help iterate and evolve the way we design for and learn from our customers.
- Cooperate with guideline principle to create icons and illustrations
- Facilitate design process by implementing visual design concept to final hand-off to engineering, on mobile and desktop platform
- Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of experience in UX design.
- Knowledge of microinteractions in use (on mobile, web, desktop, etc) and have nuanced views on how to make many of them even better.
- Sufficient skills to create icon and illustration
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Experience in creating wireframes and prototyping
- Proficiency using variety of design tools (e.g. Adobe CC, Illustrator, Sketch, etc)
- Able to think of user interface and data (Data-driven design)
- Experience working in a collaborative, diverse team, working directly with developers for implementation of designs.
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills.
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org