SaaS - Logistic
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client: a SaaS platform aiming to enable companies in the logistics industry by enhancing their capabilities and expanding their network within the region through a single integration while retaining control over their supply chain.
This integrated infrastructure solution will allow stakeholders across the supply chain to connect with each other through the application of flexible yet robust APIs that facilitate fast, accurate and secure data exchange between all parties. The company’s founders are serial entrepreneurs with extensive experience in Logistics, Technology, and Marketing; and backed by reputable VC firms.
- 14 days Annual Leave
- Remote working flexibility
- Other benefits*
Our client is looking to hire a Test Engineer as part of the pioneer team. As one of the early engineers of the company, you will work closely with the founders on designing and building our core product.
Being a very early-stage startup, this role will involve a lot of experimentation, identifying problems, and providing solutions for the company and product. This is a great opportunity to build products and services from the group up and drive significant business impact.
- Write test scripts to automate complex test cases and scenarios for mobile and web apps with high reliability
- Evaluate product functionality and create test strategies and test cases to assess product quality.
- Execute all relevant testing types for the feature, including user interface testing, functionality testing, performance testing, and sanity testing
- Establish processes and tools set to maintain automation scripts and generate regular test reports.
- Integrate with Build infrastructure to establish a continuous build and test cycle.
- Collaborate with other engineers and product managers, within a cross-functional team
- Bachelor Degree in Information System, Computer Science, or related fields, or equivalent professional experience in software testing
- Have at least 2 years of experience in Software Testing
- Experience with automated testing framework and tools (e.g. Selenium, Appium, Cucumber)
- Experience in non-functional issues (e.g. performance, security)
- Knowledge and experience in CI/CD pipeline automation
- Experience in developing in a cloud environment, preferably with AWS or GCP
- Experience in creating automation scripts for mobile/web application
- Experienced in Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings
- Eagerness to learn, proactive in making things better
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com