SaaS - Logistic
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client: a SaaS platform aiming to enable companies in the logistics industry by enhancing their capabilities and expanding their network within the region through a single integration while retaining control over their supply chain.
This integrated infrastructure solution will allow stakeholders across the supply chain to connect with each other through the application of flexible yet robust APIs that facilitate fast, accurate and secure data exchange between all parties. The company’s founders are serial entrepreneurs with extensive experience in Logistics, Technology, and Marketing; and backed by reputable VC firms.
- 14 days Annual Leave
- Remote working flexibility
- Other benefits*
Our client is looking to hire a Frontend Engineer as part of the pioneer team. As one of the early engineers of the company, you will work closely with the founders on designing and building our core product. Being a very early-stage startup, this role will involve a lot of experimentation, identifying problems, and providing solutions for the company and product. This is a great opportunity to build products and services from the group up and drive significant business impact.
- Producing, maintaining, and modifying websites and user interfaces
- Ensuring websites are accessible across many platforms, including laptops and smartphones
- Write unit tests to ensure safety net of regression tests for effective refactoring.
- Work across functions, collaborate with other engineers, as well as product design and ideation.
- Passion for learning, strong sense of ownership, and eagerness to continuously make things better
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent professional experience in software development
- Have at least 2 years of experience in Frontend Development
- Firm grasp of algorithms, algorithmic complexities, design patterns and principles, clean code, and pragmatic aspects of programming.
- Strong knowledge of front-end frameworks like React, Angular, VueJS, and/or Backbone
- Track record delivering correct, stable, performant, and secure front-end software
- Experience instrumenting applications with real user metrics to reflect the customer experience
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org