Record Keeping Transaction Platform
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf our client: an application designed to digitize the physical record keeping books by enabling micro and small enterprises to record their sales, expense and cash transactions at ease using their smart phone. The company is a hyper fast-growing startup built by serial Entrepreneurs; such as Fabelio founder, ex-Freecharge, ex-Lazada, ex-Sephora; in Indonesia. It is backed by Sequoia Capital (backing Traveloka, GoJek, Tokopedia, Airbnb, etc.) and other prominent investors and founders like Patrick Walujo (Northstar Ventures, early GoJek investor), Sandeep Tandon (Freecharge), Jitendra Gupta (Citrus Pay).
Our client helps business owners simplify their business and, down the line, bring this large unbanked population to the banking ecosystem through innovative and customer-centric digital banking solutions. Launched in December 2019, the platform has onboarded 5,000,000+ merchants on its platform in the first 8 months since launch, making it the fastest growing SME focused startup in Indonesia.
- Attractive salary and other benefits
- Private Medical Insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Awesome working culture and multinational team
- Working tools provided
- You understand that how we frame our research questions and hypotheses can affect the effectiveness of our studies.
- You understand the difference between strategic, directional and foundational research and the function of each of these research types.
- You have the expertise and resourcefulness to adapt and experiment with different research methodologies to help get the insights we need.
- You understand the importance of sampling design and operationalizing participant criteria into screening surveys to find the right participants for the studies.
Making Research Actionable
- You are able to transform key findings and patterns into actionable insights via a rigorous synthesis process.
- You are able to cut through the weeds and communicate these insights in effective manners via storytelling and visual presentations.
- You understand the importance of involving other team members outside of the UX team in the research process to secure buy-in and allow them to gain first-hand empathy of users.
- You are able to manage our research pipeline and prioritize projects depending on the impact they drive.
- You will be leading our efforts to build an effective research workflow and operations to improve our research team’s productivity. Examples of such effort include standardizing our research brief, building a repository of our insights, streamlining recruitment and others.
- 4+ years of user-centered research experience where you have led research projects from start to finish.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Human-Computer Interaction, Design, Journalism or equivalent work experience
- At least 1+ year of experience collaborating with other designers, product managers and engineers to deliver a digital product live into the hands of users in a tech startup.
- As a skilled researcher, you are able to design discussion guides and test scenarios that can minimize bias and leading effects of our research studies.
- Research methods you are proficient with include but not limited to:
- Usability Tests (Moderated/Unmoderated, Card Sorting)
- A/B Tests
- In-depth Interviews
- Contextual Inquiry (Participatory Design)
- Concept Testing (Analogous Inspiration, Extreme User Research etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Bahasa and English.
- Experience in incorporating quantitative research is a plus, running surveys, segmentation studies, and analyzing product data with the help of data analysts to uncover behavioral insights.
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org