Record Keeping Transaction Platform
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf our client: an application designed to digitize the physical record keeping books by enabling micro and small enterprises to record their sales, expense and cash transactions at ease using their smart phone. The company is a hyper fast-growing startup built by serial Entrepreneurs; such as Fabelio founder, ex-Freecharge, ex-Lazada, ex-Sephora; in Indonesia. It is backed by Sequoia Capital (backing Traveloka, GoJek, Tokopedia, Airbnb, etc.) and other prominent investors and founders like Patrick Walujo (Northstar Ventures, early GoJek investor), Sandeep Tandon (Freecharge), Jitendra Gupta (Citrus Pay).
Our client helps business owners simplify their business and, down the line, bring this large unbanked population to the banking ecosystem through innovative and customer-centric digital banking solutions. Launched in December 2019, the platform has onboarded 5,000,000+ merchants on its platform in the first 8 months since launch, making it the fastest growing SME focused startup in Indonesia.
- Attractive salary and other benefits
- Private Medical Insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Awesome working culture and multinational team
- Working tools provided
User-Centered Interaction Design
- You are well-versed in user-centered methodologies such as design thinking, user journey mapping and rapid prototyping. Via these methods, you are able to gain a deep understanding of the motivations, mental models and behaviors of our users.
- You will collaborate closely with UX researchers, designers, product managers and other stakeholders to design tests and research to get insights about user behavior and mental models to incorporate in your designs.
- You are an expert in fundamental interaction design skills such as:
- Identify the user’s job-to-be-done and main goals on each step of the process to achieve their goals
- Explore alternative approaches in terms of interaction flows and information architecture approaches to find the best solution based on the user’s mental model and decision-making process
- Analyze trade-offs between technical constraints and user needs and make decisions on the best alternative.
- Conveying design concepts through wireframes, flows and mockups that is reader-friendly
User Interface and Visual Design
- You also enjoy the creative process of creating user interfaces and visual design that culminates in a delightful user experience.
- Able to explore and create different UI solutions and weigh their pros and cons for each design problem
- Mastery over visual design theories and principles to create not just elegant looking design but one that is highly readable and usable for the users.
- Strong visual skills to finding the right colors, shapes, fonts and how to layout visual elements to achieve the best outcome for the users
- You are familiar with mobile app design systems such as Material Design and iOS Human Interface Guidelines.
- You can facilitate workshops whenever necessary to encourage collaborative problem solving via brainstorming and structured decision-making processes.
- You are able to manage the design project timeline and discuss priorities and know how best to allocate resources.
- You will be a contributor to the process of improving our design workflow in collaboration with other designers by maintaining a shared design library, how we manage our design briefs and many more.
- ou have experience working with product managers and engineers through the product lifecycle and are familiar with the process required to ship products to market. As such, you understand the importance of clear and succinct design documentation in product delivery.
- You can clearly articulate the reasons behind your design decisions and address concerns from other stakeholders.
- Overall 3 to 5 years of hands-on experience as a user-centered design practitioner in a tech startup environment.
- At least 1 year of project management skills
- ENGLISH is A MUST
- Having a strong portfolio with a wide array of experiences creating digital experiences from scratch is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- You are proficient in:
- Visual design tools such as Figma (Preferred), Sketch or XD
- Prototyping with different fidelity from simple click-throughs to interactive prototypes using Marvel, Invision, Figma, Protopie or Framer.
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com