Record Keeping Transaction Platform
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf our client: an application designed to digitize the physical record keeping books by enabling micro and small enterprises to record their sales, expense and cash transactions at ease using their smart phone. The company is a hyper fast-growing startup built by serial Entrepreneurs; such as Fabelio founder, ex-Freecharge, ex-Lazada, ex-Sephora; in Indonesia. It is backed by Sequoia Capital (backing Traveloka, GoJek, Tokopedia, Airbnb, etc.) and other prominent investors and founders like Patrick Walujo (Northstar Ventures, early GoJek investor), Sandeep Tandon (Freecharge), Jitendra Gupta (Citrus Pay).
Our client helps business owners simplify their business and, down the line, bring this large unbanked population to the banking ecosystem through innovative and customer-centric digital banking solutions. Launched in December 2019, the platform has onboarded 5,000,000+ merchants on its platform in the first 8 months since launch, making it the fastest growing SME focused startup in Indonesia.
- Attractive salary and other benefits
- Private Medical Insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Awesome working culture and multinational team
- Working tools provided
What will you work on?
- Create clear and concise UX copy while collaborating with designers and stakeholders to help users navigate their way around our app and complete their desired actions through an intuitive and easy-to-use experience.
- Develop content strategy for mobile push notification journeys and campaigns that are informative, compelling, and relevant to BukuKas’ users.
- Work on ad-hoc tasks that require product content support.
- Gather insights and identify opportunities for content and strategic improvements.
- 2-3 year of experience as a Product Content Writer/UX Writer.
- Have a good understanding of the financial technology industry and UX design process.
- Have the ability to fully understand our user needs and create solutions that will effectively improve their experience through clear and compelling copy.
- Able to analyze insights from the Learning team and statistical data in order to improve existing copy.
- Strong in coming up with engaging one-liners and other content relatable to our users.
- Should be able to come up with content concepts and strategy within a short turnaround time.
- Experience working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you OR to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com