Record Keeping Transaction Platform
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf our client: an application designed to digitize the physical record keeping books by enabling micro and small enterprises to record their sales, expense and cash transactions at ease using their smart phone. The company is a hyper fast-growing startup built by serial Entrepreneurs; such as Fabelio founder, ex-Freecharge, ex-Lazada, ex-Sephora; in Indonesia. It is backed by Sequoia Capital (backing Traveloka, GoJek, Tokopedia, Airbnb, etc.) and other prominent investors and founders like Patrick Walujo (Northstar Ventures, early GoJek investor), Sandeep Tandon (Freecharge), Jitendra Gupta (Citrus Pay).
Our client helps business owners simplify their business and, down the line, bring this large unbanked population to the banking ecosystem through innovative and customer-centric digital banking solutions. Launched in December 2019, the platform has onboarded 5,000,000+ merchants on its platform in the first 8 months since launch, making it the fastest growing SME focused startup in Indonesia.
- Attractive salary and other benefits
- Private Medical Insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Awesome working culture and multinational team
- Working tools provided
User-Centered Interaction Design
- As a practitioner of user-centered methodologies such as user journey mapping and lean experimentation, you are able to gain a deep understanding of the motivations, mental models and behaviors of our users.
- Collaborate with UX researchers and product managers to design tests and research to get insights about user behavior and mental models to incorporate in your designs.
- You are an expert in fundamental interaction design skills such as:
- Identify the user’s job-to-be-done and main goals on each step of the flow.
- Explore alternative approaches in terms of interaction flows and information architecture approaches to find the best solution.
- Analyze trade-offs between technical constraints and user needs and make decisions on the best alternative.
- Conveying design concepts through wireframes, flows and mockups that is reader-friendly.
User Interface and Visual Design
- You also enjoy the creative process of creating user interfaces and visual design that culminates in a delightful user experience.
- Able to explore and create different UI solutions and weigh their pros and cons for each design problem.
- Mastery over visual design theories and principles for human visual cognition to improve readability, understanding of the information presented to users and emotional resonance.
- Strong visual skills to finding the right colors, shapes, fonts and how to layout visual elements to achieve the best outcome for the users
- You are familiar with mobile app design systems such as Material Design and iOS Human Interface Guidelines.
- Able to facilitate workshops when necessary to encourage collaborative problem solving via brainstorming and structured decision-making processes.
- You are able to manage the design project timeline and discuss priorities and know how best to allocate resources.
- Contribute to the process of improving our design workflow in collaboration with other designers by maintaining a shared design library, how we manage our design briefs and many more.
- You have experience working with product managers and engineers through the product lifecycle and am familiar with the process required to ship products to market. As such, you understand the importance of clear and succinct design documentation in product delivery.
- You can clearly articulate the reasons behind your design decisions and address concerns from other stakeholders.
- Overall, 3 to 5 years of hands-on experience as the user-centered design practitioner, with at least 1 year of project management skills or leadership experience in a tech startup environment (bookkeeping or fintech company preferred.
- You are proficient in:
- Visual design tools such as Figma (Preferred), Sketch or XD
- Prototyping with different fidelity from simple click-throughs to interactive prototypes using Marvel, Invision, Figma, Protopie or Framer.
- Having a strong portfolio with a wide array of experiences creating digital experiences from scratch is a plus.
- You are a people person, independent and critical thinker.
- You thrive in an environment with a short feedback loop, both giving and receiving constructive feedback to help move the team forward.
- You are able to plan and manage your time well and can anticipate the dependencies of your deliverables with other teammates.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you OR to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com