Geekhunter is hiring on behalf our client: an application designed to digitize the physical record keeping books by enabling micro and small enterprises to record their sales, expense and cash transactions at ease using their smart phone. The company is a hyper fast-growing startup built by serial Entrepreneurs; such as Fabelio founder, ex-Freecharge, ex-Lazada, ex-Sephora; in Indonesia. It is backed by Sequoia Capital (backing Traveloka, GoJek, Tokopedia, Airbnb, etc.) and other prominent investors and founders like Patrick Walujo (Northstar Ventures, early GoJek investor), Sandeep Tandon (Freecharge), Jitendra Gupta (Citrus Pay).
Our client helps business owners simplify their business and, down the line, bring this large unbanked population to the banking ecosystem through innovative and customer-centric digital banking solutions. Launched in December 2019, the platform has onboarded 1,000,000+ merchants on its platform in the first 8 months since launch, making it the fastest growing SME focused startup in Indonesia.
- Attractive salary and other benefits
- Private Medical Insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Awesome working culture and multinational team
- Working tools provided
What will you work on?
Building a truly data-driven company by applying your skills and knowledge to cracking tough data challenges. You will be actively driving this vision by:
- Leveraging large amounts of user data
- Participating actively in the development of our products
- Helping us build a kick-ass data team
As a Data Scientist, you will get to:
- Collect, transform and model data from various sources
- Build predictive models to help us figure out what our users need
- Design and develop machine learning applications to improve our products and boost our user growth
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (mathematics, computer science, statistics, econometrics, etc.)
- Have 4 years of experience working in a similar role in a similar startup environment
- Python and SQL have no secrets for you
- Experience with working in GCP (or any other cloud solution)
- You solve math puzzles for fun
- A strong analytical mindset with a problem-solving attitude
- Comfortable with being critical and speaking your mind
- You are able to translate business problems into data science solutions
- Be a team player who thrives in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
- You constantly push yourself to improve and learn new things
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Geekhunter Referral Program:
Know the right person for this vacancy?
You can get up to IDR 1 million if your referral is hired.
Register them on:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com