BI Analyst Payment
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf our client: an application designed to digitize the physical record keeping books by enabling micro and small enterprises to record their sales, expense and cash transactions at ease using their smart phone. The company is a hyper fast-growing startup built by serial Entrepreneurs; such as Fabelio founder, ex-Freecharge, ex-Lazada, ex-Sephora; in Indonesia. It is backed by Sequoia Capital (backing Traveloka, GoJek, Tokopedia, Airbnb, etc.) and other prominent investors and founders like Patrick Walujo (Northstar Ventures, early GoJek investor), Sandeep Tandon (Freecharge), Jitendra Gupta (Citrus Pay).
Our client helps business owners simplify their business and, down the line, bring this large unbanked population to the banking ecosystem through innovative and customer-centric digital banking solutions. Launched in December 2019, the platform has onboarded 1,000,000+ merchants on its platform in the first 8 months since launch, making it the fastest growing SME focused startup in Indonesia.
- Attractive salary and other benefits
- Private Medical Insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Awesome working culture and multinational team
- Working tools provided
What will you work on?
Building a truly data-driven company by supplying our product teams with a constant stream of relevant insights. You will be actively driving this vision by:
- Analyzing our large amounts of user data
- Participating actively in the product development process
- Helping us build a kick-ass data team
As a BI Analyst, you will get to:
- Drive decisions every day with the insights you gather from our data
- Conduct cohort, funnel and in-page analytics to help improve our product
- Design, build and maintain dashboards in Tableau and other BI tools
- Monitor our app’s performance, usage and user engagement
- Work closely with our customer research team to combine quantitative with qualitative analyses
- Mentor junior analysts and be actively involved in the development of the team
- Have 2-4 years of experience in a similar role in a digital payments/e-wallet company
- Experience in SQL and Excel
- You love visualizing data with Tableau
- Any experience with product analytics tools (Mixpanel, Clevertap) is a plus
- You solve math puzzles for fun
- A strong analytical mindset with a problem-solving attitude
- You have a strong affinity for /experience with digital payments
- Comfortable with being critical and speaking your mind
- You can easily switch between coding (R or Python) and having a business discussion
- Be a team player who thrives in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
- You constantly push yourself to improve and learn new things
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Geekhunter Referral Program:
Know the right person for this vacancy?
You can get up to IDR 1 million if your referral is hired.
Register them on:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com