Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client, one of the first peer-to-peer lending licensed by Otoritas Jasa Keuangan (OJK) in Indonesia. Founded in 2016, our client is focusing on productive lending form SMEs (UMKM), such as Shrimp Cultivation, Poultry, Farmer’s Lending, Invoice Financing, and Capital Loan
- BPJS Kesehatan
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan
- Writing great quality, scalable, and maintainable code.
- Design, develop, and maintain new and existing web applications.
- Continuously optimize existing applications to achieve better design and performance
- Ensure web applications are fully deployed, implemented, and functioning
- Participate in design discussions, reviews and propose/implement solutions to technical problems and challenges.
- Deploying, monitoring, maintaining, and fixing products in production.
- Contributing to the constant improvement of practices and processes in the team
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in a relevant position
- Experience with ecommerce or logistics or fintech is a plus.
- Experience in Golang would be a big plus
- Good understanding of microservices architecture and event driven programming paradigm
- Proficient in HTTP, Web Services and Restful APIs
- Having a good understanding in SQL query is a plus
- Ability to work well in a team with a positive attitude
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Geekhunter Referral Program:
Know the right person for this vacancy?
You can get up to IDR 1 million if your referral is hired.
Register them on:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com