Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client, one of the first peer-to-peer lending licensed by Otoritas Jasa Keuangan (OJK) in Indonesia. Founded in 2016, our client is focusing on productive lending form SMEs (UMKM), such as Shrimp Cultivation, Poultry, Farmer’s Lending, Invoice Financing, and Capital Loan
- BPJS Kesehatan
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan
- Responsible for the maintenance and configuration of day-to-day tech operational in the office
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing the impact of issues
- Perform various levels of support for systems
- Install and configure various network equipment
- Create and maintain necessary tools to monitor our network and ensure 100% network uptime and delivery
- Escalate unresolved issues to the Engineering team
- Taking regular back up of data, create new stored procedures, and listing back-up is one of the duties
- Install and integrate new server hardware and applications.
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in a relevant position
- Excellent understanding of operating systems (Microsoft Windows, Linux, Mac OS) and system administration
- A solid understanding of networking, firewalls, load balancers, TCP/IP, security standards, computer system
- Experience in conducting regular IT Audits (ISO 27001)
- Strong knowledge of implementing and effectively developing helpdesk and IT operations best practices, including expert knowledge of storage, data protection, disaster recovery protocols and Data Center (Cloud Server)
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to email@example.com
Geekhunter Referral Program:
Know the right person for this vacancy?
You can get up to IDR 1 million if your referral is hired.
Register them on:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org