Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client: an OJK registered peer-to-peer lending. Established since 2017, our client provides a marketplace peer-to-peer platform connecting borrowers and lenders.
The borrowers are small and medium enterprises (UKM) looking to acquire funds at competitive rates to grow their businesses. The company’s core team consists of both investment and consumer bankers with over 20 years of experience. Each business listed on the platform has been meticulously reviewed for their credibility and given an appropriate credit score.
- BPJS Kesehatan
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan
- Develop product development
- Follow project status and modify to mitigate risk and ensure success
- Regular project status upgrades and future systems development
- Track external dependencies and alert customers of issues on missing external dependencies
- Monitor and enhance software development, troubleshooting and QA process
- Liaise between company, customer and several third parties
- Computer science diploma degree from a reputable university
- 5 years working experience as software developer
- Proficient in PHP programming language
- Familiar in Golang, Reactjs, Hybrid, HTML 5, CSS, JQuery and PostgreSQL database system
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to email@example.com
Geekhunter Referral Program:
Know the right person for this vacancy?
You can get up to IDR 1 million if your referral is hired.
Register them on:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org