Website OTT & Broadcasting Company
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client; a stealth startup in OTT and Broadcasting, and a subsidiary of an Internet and TV Cable Provider company that established since 2001. The company is new diversification for a broadcasting/paid-television and an expansion from the current products of the parent company to be an OTT media application.
- BPJS Kesehatan
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan
- Working tools provided
You will focus on growing sales share by collaborating across teams to drive innovation across platforms.
You will have a deep understanding of data-driven content, branding, and omni-channel marketing with experience in marketing strategy, channel management, and campaign
- Develop and execute shopper marketing programs to support specific business objectives across different retail channels (online and offline) in support of our overall strategic plan.
- Evaluate the results of shopper marketing programs against objectives and identify and share learnings with key stakeholders to improve upon future programs.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors in the development of shopper marketing materials to ensure consistency with brand identity across all touchpoints.
- Collaborate with Product Manager to support new product innovation with commercialization plans across channels.
- Contribute to annual planning process in support of overall company strategic objectives.
- Manage assigned budgets on a monthly basis and proactively identify risks and opportunities.
- Apply business analysis to inform decisions that will drive sales and market share growth across categories, while maximizing profitability both short- and long-term,
- Leverage strong business acumen to execute smartly, supporting all decisions with financial and quantitative analysis.
- Conduct post promotion analysis and benchmark our growth
- Monitor & analyze marketplace and competitive activities and develop collaborative ways to share insights with ecommerce and division sales & marketing leadership teams.
- Develop and implement quality controls and departmental standards to ensure quality standards, organizational expectations, and regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5 or more years of marketing experience, Ecommerce and retail experience strongly preferred
- Experience with planning and executing new product launches
- Demonstrated track record of sales/marketing/commercialization execution
- Entrepreneurial or start-up environment preferred
- Must be willing to travel, including nights and weekends
- Ability to work across day parts (nights, weekends, holidays and extended hours) as required.
- Highly skilled in managing multiple projects at once in a fast-paced, growth environment
- Highly collaborative within Sales Marketing and with other functions in the organization
- Demonstrated track record driving business growth through digital shopper marketing programs, while staying true to brand strategy
- Comfortable in situations with changing priorities and deadlines, and maintains positive attitude despite these challenges
- Able and willing to roll-up your sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done
- Delivers exceptional results – highly results driven
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong and solid analytical skills, able to analyze data and identify insights and opportunities Solid analytic skills – metrics tracking, dashboard creation, and ability to extract insights from data and calculate program performance.
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Strong project management and problem-solving capabilities
- Strong understanding of paid digital media universe, particularly SEM and paid social, and demonstrated ability to build robust digital media plans that deliver results.
- Proficiency in online merchandising, user experience design, and usability best practices.
- Experience building out CRM capabilities, notably email/ SMS journey development.
- Ability to balance brand and performance when developing effective creative assets.
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com