Broadcast Programming Manager
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client; a stealth startup in OTT and Broadcasting, and a subsidiary of an Internet and TV Cable Provider company that established since 2001. The company is new diversification for a broadcasting/paid-television and an expansion from the current products of the parent company to be an OTT media application.
- BPJS Kesehatan
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan
- Working tools provided
This position is responsible for building grid strategy and schedules of programs/channels through all broadcast platforms that are currently owned by the company and/or will be prepared soon. (either analog, digital, over the top). They manage inventories of contents, plan programs schedules, and list of channels, by using audience analysis and marketing data.
- The conception of the programming grid (macro and micro) and production of a strategic grid
- Rights management and exploitation
- Select, acquire, and maintain programs, music, films, and other needed materials, and obtain legal clearances for their use as necessary.
- Plan and schedule programming and event coverage based on broadcast length, time availability, and other factors such as community needs, rating data, and viewer demographics
- Audience analysis, and study of the market competitors programming grids with the marketing teams
- Daily collaboration with other related departments.
- A young spirit
- Bachelor or Master degree from related fields
- Minimum 5 years experiences in related jobs and minimum of 3 years in a managerial level
- Work experience within an international environment would be a plus
- Strong interest in TV culture at the local and international dimension
- Good knowledge of the TV industry
- Preferred experience in programming and scheduling department for the TV industry
- Having a relationship with the content provider
- Understanding of local viewer behavior and trends
- Knowledge of international and local media regulations
- Ability to create and manage budgets for programming and broadcasting activities, and monitor expenditures to ensure that they remain within budgetary limits.
- Telecommunications – Knowledge of transmission, broadcasting, switching, control, and operation of telecommunications systems.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Ability to meet multiple objectives and tight deadlines in an environment with little supervision
- Ability to be highly organized and work autonomously in a shifting media environment
- An excellent eye for details
- Critical Thinking – Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Good management skills, good relationship, and leadership
- an advance English level is required (either written or verbal)
- Mandarin is an advantage
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Geekhunter Referral Program:
Know the right person for this vacancy?
You can get up to IDR 1 million if your referral is hired.
Register them on:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com