Senior Project Manager/Head of Technology
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client: an online lending platform offering microloans to Indonesians. They provide a unique gamification aspect that lets people build up their credit score and be able to borrow larger amounts with smaller interests when showing good payment behavior. Instead of working with loan sharks and/or entering a dangerous cycle of bad debt, it becomes an opportunity to learn good financial behavior and build credit through education, gamification and a transparent fee structure. Borrowers use funds to pay unexpected medical bills, pay educational expenses, pay motorcycle down-payments, refinance credit cards and more.
What You Wil Love:
It has a high growth, result orientated but it will be still a Clan Culture, as the whole team is friendly and looking up to and learning fast from leaders of the organization. They have an outsourced tech team in Latvia where the lead has been an CTO of one of the largest micro-lenders in the world. The team has extensive experience in the industry as well as technical expertise – thus they’re looking for someone who’d be keen to learn from them as they would coach, mentor and pass over their expertise.
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan / Social Security Benefit
- BPJS Kesehatan / National Health Benefit
- Private Insurance
- THR (Religious Festive Bonus)
- 15 Days Annual Leave
- Define the technical vision and strategy for development methodologies using an IT roadmap for the company
- Build and maintain an appropriate out and in -sourced team to execute on roadmap with limited resources
- Create and implement IT Security in accordance with industry standards and best practices within limited time
- Manage relationship with business partners, regulators, and banks in IT and related issue
- Liaise with other engineers team overseas and also the engineers team in Indonesia
- BS Computer Science or others relevant field MS or higher is preferred
- More than 6 years of working experience in Software Engineering with strong interest in the banking and fintech industry
- At least 4 years in senior leadership role or management-level experience in Financial Services IT
- Familiar with IT governance (ITIL, COBIT, etc)
- Familiarity with IT security standards (ISO27001, PCI DSS, etc)
- Exposure to iterative and waterfall software development methodologies (PRINCE, Agile, etc)
- Has an excellence communication, listening and persuasion skills
- Has an experience and ability to develop and or/hire A-players
- Has an experience within organizational and planning, prioritization and analytical skills
- Has an enthusiasm personality but maintain the objectives
- Excellent in English and Bahasa
- Good sense of humor
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to email@example.com
Geekhunter Referral Program:
Know the right person for this vacancy?
You can get up to IDR 1 million if your referral is hired.
Register them on:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org