Online Lending Platform
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client: an online lending platform offering microloans to Indonesians. They provide a unique gamification aspect that lets people build up their credit score and be able to borrow larger amounts with smaller interests when showing good payment behavior. Instead of working with loan sharks and/or entering a dangerous cycle of bad debt, it becomes an opportunity to learn good financial behavior and build credit through education, gamification and a transparent fee structure. Borrowers use funds to pay unexpected medical bills, pay educational expenses, pay motorcycle down-payments, refinance credit cards and more.
What You Wil Love:
It has a high growth, result orientated but it will be still a Clan Culture, as the whole team is friendly and looking up to and learning fast from leaders of the organization. They have an outsourced tech team in Latvia where the lead has been an CTO of one of the largest micro-lenders in the world. The team has extensive experience in the industry as well as technical expertise – thus they’re looking for someone who’d be keen to learn from them as they would coach, mentor and pass over their expertise.
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan / Social Security Benefit
- BPJS Kesehatan / National Health Benefit
- Private Insurance
- THR (Religious Festive Bonus)
- 15 Days Annual Leave
- Internal and external penetration testing plan executed every year
- Company systems security assesment and mitigation execute regularly
- Compliance of IT Security Standard, including ISO 27001 and PCI-DSS Standard
- IT Governance Index Accross IT Organization is monitored and well maintained
- Update and Report status of security condition within organization regularly
- Sandbox and production infrastructure deployment Hardened Securely
- Code security reviewed and tested for each new code deployment or releases
- Choose your path to impact – we believe people are most empowered when they can act autonomously. So rather than telling you what to do, you’ll work with your team to create a vision of your own. Of course, you can always gather feedback from smart, curious people across Company.
- Lead for internal and external IT security compliance according to external business requirements (e.g. OJK, ISO certification, PCI-DSS certification, and other regulatory requirements).
- Be part of our mission to accelerate access to credit across Indonesia.
- You have experience in the field of Information Technology, Minimum 2+ years of relevant experience in Security Analyst
- You have experience in doing Penetration Test
- You’ve experience working across teams, supporting them with data, and driving operational change.
- You understand and know how to ensure secure code
- Familiar with automated security testing tools
- Familiar and able to implement IT security tools such as SIEM
- Has to experience in Leading Project, Vendors, Investigation, Hardening Infrastructure, Linux, Analysis And Compliance/Governance
- Able to review code or Application security
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com