Online Lending Platform
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client: an online lending platform offering microloans to Indonesians. They provide a unique gamification aspect that lets people build up their credit score and be able to borrow larger amounts with smaller interests when showing good payment behavior. Instead of working with loan sharks and/or entering a dangerous cycle of bad debt, it becomes an opportunity to learn good financial behavior and build credit through education, gamification and a transparent fee structure. Borrowers use funds to pay unexpected medical bills, pay educational expenses, pay motorcycle down-payments, refinance credit cards and more.
What You Wil Love:
It has a high growth, result orientated but it will be still a Clan Culture, as the whole team is friendly and looking up to and learning fast from leaders of the organization. They have an outsourced tech team in Latvia where the lead has been an CTO of one of the largest micro-lenders in the world. The team has extensive experience in the industry as well as technical expertise – thus they’re looking for someone who’d be keen to learn from them as they would coach, mentor and pass over their expertise.
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan / Social Security Benefit
- BPJS Kesehatan / National Health Benefit
- Private Insurance
- THR (Religious Festive Bonus)
- 15 Days Annual Leave
- To develop a super-scalable organization with a strong culture and values. Focus on data driven decision-making and process automation.
Here’s how you’ll be contributing to Our Team
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management. Driving our projects and ensuring we achieve the agreed upon timelines.
- Driving the company’s operating capabilities to achieve and surpass customer satisfaction and company’s business goals.
- Dedication to developing and leading the team. Ensuring that we have the right people at the right place to achieve Danabijak’s ambitious goals.
- Setting SMART goals with all teams and developing a structure for achieving them.
- Assessing and implementing improved processes and new technologies; collaborating with management team regarding the implementation of these improvements.
This role will give you the opportunity to,
- Choose your path to impact – we believe people are most empowered when they can act autonomously. So rather than telling you what to do, you’ll work with your team to create a vision of your own. Of course, you can always gather feedback from smart, curious people across Danabijak.
- To take ownership of the outcome and ensure that the whole team works towards achieving the goals.
- Be part of our mission to accelerate access to credit across Indonesia.
- You have experience in managing human resources, project management, operations, strategies, business development (preferably in a growth start-up, international company or consulting / investment banking / venture capital).
- Proven track record of outstanding performance.
- You have experience working across product teams, supporting them with data, and driving operational change. Core to this will be the ability to define key product metrics and track ongoing product improvements. You should be comfortable defining metrics that track cost, risk and operational efficiency.
- Outstanding verbal and written skills and experience working with team members on all levels in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- You have a passion to develop processes and building a scalable organization with autonomous teams.
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com