Senior iOS Developer
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client; one of the oldest banks in Indonesia, which was founded in 1940s. It is the 8th largest bank by assets and has 337 branches and offices and 759 ATMs located across the country, with more than 6,500 employees. The bank is owned and managed by Singaporean banking and financial group. Having to grow with more than 200 tech team in 2 years, our client is still rapidly expanding and building their digital banking products.
What You’ll Love:
They take a long-term view with their employees. They invest in and develop aspiring employees, empowering them to grow and flourish, personally and professionally. The bank is high performing, but they care and work as a team. And they’re about to build an exciting new product from scratch, so you would be the first team to do it!
- 2x THR / Religious Festive Bonus
- Private Health Insurance covering individual & family
- Performance Bonus
- Communication Allowance*
- Pension Fund
- Lower interest with 5% of KPR / Home Mortgage Loans for house and car/motorcycle
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan / Social Security Benefit
- BPJS Kesehatan / National Health Benefit
- Designing and developing advanced applications for iOS platform
- Write Unit Test to build a robust application, including edge cases, usability and reliability
- Fix and improve application performance
- Maintain code quality above the bar
- Implement application development principles/best practices to ensure that the products serve at scale.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related majors
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Able to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Used to creating a systematic reporting/ documentation
- Proven work experience minimum 3 years as iOS Developer
- Have sufficient knowledge in Swift / Objective C
- Familiar with RESTful APIs, sensors and push notification
- Familiar with clean architecture and best practice would be advantage
- Highly passionate in building great application at scale
- Willing to be located in Jakarta, Surabaya, or Semarang
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Geekhunter Referral Program:
Know the right person for this vacancy?
You can get up to IDR 1 million if your referral is hired.
Register them on:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com