One of The Largest E-commerce in Indonesia
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf our client: one of the largest e-commerce in Indonesia that will allow you to go shopping with free shipping, provide you to have 0% installment for all products within a period up to 12 months, and product return guarantee. The e-commerce is developed by 100% Indonesia.
What You Will Love:
- Good Environment with the great culture
- A free open class for leadership development, coding class, and photography course.
- Fun community such as dancing, singing, diving, photography, basketball, badminton, futsal, yoga, zumba and many more.
- A game room with ping-pong table, pool table and x-box to recharge your energy.
- Laptop provided
- Meals Allowance / Meals Provided
- Transport Allowance
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan / Social Security Benefit
- BPJS Kesehatan / National Health Benefit
- Medical Reimbursement
- THR (Religious Festive Bonus)
- Performance Bonus
- Annual Bonus
As a User Experience (UX) manager, you help define and drive the future of our client design. You identify and set product strategy, envision complex UX ecosystems and inspire teams to push the boundaries of what’s possible. You possess a clear vision of the future of user experience and have the courage to pursue forward-thinking design.
In this role, you will apply your passion for brand, craft, and design fidelity to guide research and design processes, mentor talented members of your team, and collaborate with leaders of other UX and Engineering teams to create innovative experiences across all of our client’s products.
- BA/BS in Design, Information Technology, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, Visual Communication, Psychology, or related field from top universities
- Minimum 7 – 8 years of relevant experience
- Portfolio is a must!
- 3 years of experience managing or leading design teams.
- A good understanding of current design patterns and guidelines for both mobile and web and are able to create a coherent cross-device experience
- Ability to analyze problem from end-to-end and looking to solve the bigger picture
- Experience in developing the design for new user experiences, creating concepts, designing mockups and specifications, and representing the designs to the product team
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you OR to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com