Website One of The Largest E-commerce in Indonesia
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf our client: one of the largest e-commerce in Indonesia that will allow you to go shopping with free shipping, provide you to have 0% installment for all products within a period up to 12 months, and product return guarantee. The e-commerce is developed by 100% Indonesia.
What You Will Love:
- Good Environment with the great culture
- A free open class for leadership development, coding class, and photography course.
- Fun community such as dancing, singing, diving, photography, basketball, badminton, futsal, yoga, zumba and many more.
- A game room with ping-pong table, pool table and x-box to recharge your energy.
- Laptop provided
- Meals Allowance / Meals Provided
- Transport Allowance
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan / Social Security Benefit
- BPJS Kesehatan / National Health Benefit
- Medical Reimbursement
- THR (Religious Festive Bonus)
- Performance Bonus
- Annual Bonus
Your taste in aesthetics will get people to say, “what a sight for sore eyes!” when they set their eyes upon our products. You will be responsible collaborating with Product Managers, Engineers, Researchers, and Designers team to create inspiring visuals and ensure seamless transition between user experience design and visual design.
One of the things that you get to do is to conduct experiments with real users so that improvements to the user experience are authentic – not meaningless, but purposeful for our customers. Your ultimate goal is to make the user experience much more intuitive and accessible, to empower all layers of society with your designs.
- Solid understanding of current design patterns and guidelines for both mobile and web and are able to create a coherent cross-device experience
- Experience designing for multiple device types and contexts (desktop, tablet, smartphone)
- Excellent knowledge of CSS and HTML and demonstrated expertise with Adobe CS products & Sketch
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with a tight deadline
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Portfolio is a must!
- BA/BS in a design related field graphic design, Visual Communication, or related field from top universities
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience (Senior Level)
- Please also attach your design portfolio along with your CV
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org