One of The Largest E-commerce in Indonesia
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf our client: one of the largest e-commerce in Indonesia that will allow you to go shopping with free shipping, provide you to have 0% installment for all products within a period up to 12 months, and product return guarantee. The e-commerce is developed by 100% Indonesia.
What You Will Love:
- Good Environment with the great culture
- A free open class for leadership development, coding class, and photography course.
- Fun community such as dancing, singing, diving, photography, basketball, badminton, futsal, yoga, zumba and many more.
- A game room with ping-pong table, pool table and x-box to recharge your energy.
- Laptop provided
- Meals Allowance / Meals Provided
- Transport Allowance
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan / Social Security Benefit
- BPJS Kesehatan / National Health Benefit
- Medical Reimbursement
- THR (Religious Festive Bonus)
- Performance Bonus
- Annual Bonus
What you will do:
- Provide analytics for assigned tribe, working as a partner to other tribe members (i.e. product leaders/process owners/product manager, etc.) to identify, develop and drive key analytics or reporting projects relevant to the product.
- Exhibit deep data insights, as well as business model understanding, to create reporting and dashboards for business that un-earth issues/trends not easily spotted by business teams.
- Execute quantitative analysis that translates data from multiple systems into actionable insights.
- Data modelling for Data Mart and View (conceptual, logical, and physical) to support effective and efficient reporting.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data, and review reports and performance indicators to locate and correct problems.
- Making mathematical models for business problems, design experiments and success metrics to test out new product ideas
- S1/D4 Business Analytics, Computer Science, Math, or Statistics
- 4 years of experience in Data analytics
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of SQL is mandatory
- Experience with data anaylitics tools Tableau and Python
- Have ability to communicate quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner.
- Ability to deliver comprehensive reports & dashboards in a timely manner
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com