Website One of The Largest E-commerce in Indonesia
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf our client: one of the largest e-commerce in Indonesia that will allow you to go shopping with free shipping, provide you to have 0% installment for all products within a period up to 12 months, and product return guarantee. The e-commerce is developed by 100% Indonesia.
What You Will Love:
- Good Environment with the great culture
- A free open class for leadership development, coding class, and photography course.
- Fun community such as dancing, singing, diving, photography, basketball, badminton, futsal, yoga, zumba and many more.
- A game room with ping-pong table, pool table and x-box to recharge your energy.
- Laptop provided
- Meals Allowance / Meals Provided
- Transport Allowance
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan / Social Security Benefit
- BPJS Kesehatan / National Health Benefit
- Medical Reimbursement
- THR (Religious Festive Bonus)
- Performance Bonus
- Annual Bonus
As a SDET you will be the part of our technology development team to ensure our product quality delivers the best e-commerce experience for our customer. You will be responsible for finding defects on the software and quality evaluation, in addition you will be involved in the automated testing of software development to verify our product in an agile development process.
As a mixture of software developer and quality engineer you will have the opportunity to learn the product or domain knowledge, take part in product and software design process, develop the end user software requirements and test scenarios, evaluate the functional and usability of the product and learn on how to code and build the software test automation tools.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or Science from a reputable university (with min GPA 3.00)
- Minimum 4 years or more of related experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Meticulous person with high attention to details
- Persistent and able to work well under pressure
- Good communication skills and able to work as a team as well as individually
- Good working knowledge on software quality assurance
- Good working knowledge on test automation tools (Selenium, Appium, Cucumber)
- Good working knowledge on using modern programming language (Java, C#, Phyton)
- Good working knowledge on database technology (SQL,NoSQL)
- Have a fintech background
- Knowledge on mobile apps development and testing is a plus (Android,iOS)
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org