Geekhunter is hiring on behalf our client: one of the largest e-commerce in Indonesia that will allow you to go shopping with free shipping, provide you to have 0% installment for all products within a period up to 12 months, and product return guarantee. The e-commerce is developed by 100% Indonesia.
What You Will Love:
- Good Environment with the great culture
- A free open class for leadership development, coding class, and photography course.
- Fun community such as dancing, singing, diving, photography, basketball, badminton, futsal, yoga, zumba and many more.
- A game room with ping-pong table, pool table and x-box to recharge your energy.
- Laptop provided
- Meals Allowance / Meals Provided
- Transport Allowance
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan / Social Security Benefit
- BPJS Kesehatan / National Health Benefit
- Medical Reimbursement
- THR (Religious Festive Bonus)
- Performance Bonus
- Annual Bonus
- Identify root cause of product and business problems and benchmark with competitors and market to come up with feasible short term and long term solution
- Responsible for analyzing, researching, defining, prototyping, and driving requirement gathering with business stakeholders
- Managing communication with Business and Developers to convey requirements in a proper business requirement documentation format
- Working closely with product team, ops, business development, finance, marketing to implement new features and improvements
- Track feature releases, follow up bug reports, and manage product projects
- Responsible to learn and grow product knowledge and understanding about how ecommerce works from every division
- Graduates from top university with a good GPA
- At least 3 years of experience as Product Manager
- Have a strong data analytics capability
- Have experience/exposure on Data Science and Machine Learning
- Have a background on ecommerce, marketplace, consultant, fintech, or others.
- Have a strong interest in ecommerce
- Great problem-solving skill is a major plus
- Analytical and structured is a must
- Can adapt quickly
- Can do attitude and eager to work even with uncertainty
- An engineering background is a plus
- Good attention to detail and want to work on small tasks on daily basis
- Good communication and inter-personal skill is a must
- Preferably has spent more than 1 year on each company you worked before
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to email@example.com
Geekhunter Referral Program:
Know the right person for this vacancy?
You can get up to IDR 1 million if your referral is hired.
Register them on:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org