One of The Largest E-commerce in Indonesia
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf our client: one of the largest e-commerce in Indonesia that will allow you to go shopping with free shipping, provide you to have 0% installment for all products within a period up to 12 months, and product return guarantee. The e-commerce is developed by 100% Indonesia.
What You Will Love:
- Good Environment with the great culture
- A free open class for leadership development, coding class, and photography course.
- Fun community such as dancing, singing, diving, photography, basketball, badminton, futsal, yoga, zumba and many more.
- A game room with ping-pong table, pool table and x-box to recharge your energy.
- Laptop provided
- Meals Allowance / Meals Provided
- Transport Allowance
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan / Social Security Benefit
- BPJS Kesehatan / National Health Benefit
- Medical Reimbursement
- THR (Religious Festive Bonus)
- Performance Bonus
- Annual Bonus
If you’re a Product Manager at our client, you will strategize, plan, manage and direct your team into victory. You dive into the nitty-gritty and collaborate with various other departments to help solve problems, with an ultimate goal to bring impact to our customers’ lives through inspiring and seamless user experiences.
You will be involved in exciting development of monetization product for our client, which has an ultimate goal to be the feature that will not only support to generate revenues, but also be a solution to give more visibility for our client.
- Graduates from top university with a good GPA
- At least 3 years of experience as Product Manager
- Have a strong data analytics capability
- Experienced on digital marketing operations is a plus (ads network & campaign management)
- Experienced in monetization feature/product is a big plus
- Have a strong interest in ecommerce
- Great problem-solving skill is a major plus
- Analytical and structured is a must
- Can adapt quickly
- Can do attitude and eager to work even with uncertainty
- An engineering background is a plus
- Good attention to detail and want to work on small tasks on daily basis
- Good communication and inter-personal skill is a must
- Leadership capability
- Preferably has spent more than 1 year on each company you worked before
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you OR to email@example.com OR
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org