Mobile Development Engineer (Android)
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf our client: one of the largest e-commerce in Indonesia that will allow you to go shopping with free shipping, provide you to have 0% installment for all products within a period up to 12 months, and product return guarantee. The e-commerce is developed by 100% Indonesia.
What You Will Love:
- Good Environment with the great culture
- A free open class for leadership development, coding class, and photography course.
- Fun community such as dancing, singing, diving, photography, basketball, badminton, futsal, yoga, zumba and many more.
- A game room with ping-pong table, pool table and x-box to recharge your energy.
- Laptop provided
- Meals Allowance / Meals Provided
- Transport Allowance
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan / Social Security Benefit
- BPJS Kesehatan / National Health Benefit
- Medical Reimbursement
- THR (Religious Festive Bonus)
- Performance Bonus
- Annual Bonus
We strive to enable users on any platform to access Client website. as a Mobile Development Engineer, you’ll get to work and collaborate with other passionate mobile developers to bring the most delightful and useful services and apps to life. You will be responsible for researching, configuring, coding and developing network-based mobile applications for mobile platforms.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or Science from a reputable university (with min GPA 3.0)
- Minimum 3 years or more of related experience
- Java/Android experience from commercial, University or independent development
- Internet product development experience is a plus
- Live Android application on the Android Market or Apps Store is desired
- Solid experience with Android Application Development (from start to deployment)
- Experience with Android Middleware, System Architecture and Source Code
- At least one Android Application published in the App Store
- Strong UI Design/Development
- Experience with Multi-threaded applications
- Experience with iOS or Flash is a plus
- Experience with Objective-C, XCode, Cocoa, Interface Builder
- Experience with various J2EE framework and webapp SQL experience
- REST based web services-xml/json
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to email@example.com
Geekhunter Referral Program:
Know the right person for this vacancy?
You can get up to IDR 1 million if your referral is hired.
Register them on:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org