A Global Leader in Next-Generation Digital Services and Consulting
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client, a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting with a presence in over 50 countries, specializing in guiding businesses through their digital transformations. With over three decades of experience in managing global enterprise systems, we leverage AI-powered solutions to prioritize change execution and enable agile digital expansion, resulting in exceptional performance and customer satisfaction. Our commitment to continuous improvement is sustained through an ongoing learning agenda that fosters digital skills, expertise, and innovation from our ecosystem.
- Full remote working arrangement from Batam
- Competitive compensation and benefit
- Perform End User Support – Client Management
- Perform troubleshooting for client platform related problems.
- Respond promptly to incident, investigate & provide temporary &/or permanent resolution of incidents escalated. Provide timely status updates to relevant parties.
- Perform service request related to client platforms.
- Monitor the agreed service level, document & maintain the configuration of the systems; provide regular reporting to relevant parties.
- Perform follow-up with vendor on replacement of hardware.
- Perform user account management (eg. Create password, reset & delete)
- Ensure deliverables meet service level requirement. Propose and implement action plan when required.
- Submit progress reports
- Higher Nitec, Diploma Certification in Computer/Electronic Engineering or equivalent discipline
- 1 or more years related experience in Technology Administration
- Computer literacy in MS Office
- Proficiency in Technology will be added advantage
- Independent, resourceful, result-oriented individuals with a “can-do” attitude
- Able to communicate with Mandarin speaking clients
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you OR to email@example.com OR
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org