A Global Leader in Next-Generation Digital Services and Consulting
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client, a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting with a presence in over 50 countries, specializing in guiding businesses through their digital transformations. With over three decades of experience in managing global enterprise systems, we leverage AI-powered solutions to prioritize change execution and enable agile digital expansion, resulting in exceptional performance and customer satisfaction. Our commitment to continuous improvement is sustained through an ongoing learning agenda that fosters digital skills, expertise, and innovation from our ecosystem.
- Full remote working arrangement from Batam
- Competitive compensation and benefit
- Oversee daily Service Desk operations meeting SLAs
- Ensure that all processes and standards used by the service desk are thoroughly documented, consistently audited and regularly improved
- Coordinating and managing all relevant stakeholders including various support teams (EUC, Infra, AMS, CSS etc.), management and clients that are involved in service desk operations
- Proactively manage cost related to the running of service desk
- Drive service desk automation initiatives to improve operations efficiency, service quality and user experience
- Oversee Major Incident Management. Accountable for establishing and enhancing of the framework for incident management, user communication, RCA, problem management etc.
- Degree in IT or equivalent discipline
- 5 years of leadership experience, Experience in leading transformation projects.
- ITIL Certified
- Experience in RPA, ServiceNow, Amelia AIOps is preferred.
- PMP certification is a plus.
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you OR to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com