A Global Leader in Next-Generation Digital Services and Consulting
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client, a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting with a presence in over 50 countries, specializing in guiding businesses through their digital transformations. With over three decades of experience in managing global enterprise systems, we leverage AI-powered solutions to prioritize change execution and enable agile digital expansion, resulting in exceptional performance and customer satisfaction. Our commitment to continuous improvement is sustained through an ongoing learning agenda that fosters digital skills, expertise, and innovation from our ecosystem.
- Full remote working arrangement from Batam
- Competitive compensation and benefit
- Design the current state infrastructure architecture with the operations team
- Design the target state infrastructure architecture based on client requirements that is in compliance with the organization’s IT Policies and Standards.
- Provide solutioning in the roadmap to move progressively from current state to future state
- Manage internal and external IT stakeholders to assess the deployment and configuration of IT application infrastructure projects
- Manage project initiatives, maintenance contracts and the associated cost
- Provide technical system solutions, determine overall design direction, and provide hardware recommendations for complex technical issues
- Bachelor’s Degree Qualification in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering (Computing/Telecommunication) or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in industry in being a part of the solution architecture and design team.
- Certification/experience with such as VMware, Microsoft AAD, Cisco UCS, HPE storage solutions, Rubrik based backup and associated platforms
- Possess strong practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in Cloud or Virtualized environment
- Certification in TOGAF and/or ITIL will be preferred
- Strong client and project management abilities coupled with excellent communication, written, analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to translate technical details into design patterns and provide hardware recommendations for complex technical issues
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you OR to email@example.com OR
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org