Head of Enterprise Architecture
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client, a consumer financing company with multiple financing products, from automotive, multi-purpose financing, to Umrah Sharia Financing.
Operating since 1991, the company now has more than 600 business networks all over Indonesia with more than 18,000 employees, serving more than 3 million customers with a mission to increase the welfare of the society through community’s empowerment.
- Collaborate with IT, Digital, and Busines teams to create high level vision from enterprise architecture.
- Create high level architecture for each initiative & ensure align with blueprint & road map.
- Create enterprise architecture for technology, data, and information system.
- Evaluate and create working planning to adopt best practices from microservices architecture.
- Create standardizations of documenting and tool for modeling, design, coding practices, and testing.
- Planning, creating documentation, and review for application building based on microservices architecture.
- Review and optimalization from coding side (reuseable code), API/service (reuseable API/service), including database planning (scalable, high performance, and high available database).
- Create standardization for DevSecOps Engineering dan Site Reliability Engineering execution.
- Aligning all technology functions, from aspects such as tools, platform, infrastructure, programming languages, framework and competencies.
- Maximal age 35 years old
- Having skills for communicate IT value for executive level; communicate the purpose technology solutions which offered to solve business’ needs
- Able to plan and create Microservices, API or in database (big scale/enterprise).
- Fluent in English
- Possess a bachelor’s degree from information technology/information system/computer science with minimal GPA 3.00.
- Minimum of 5-8 years experiences in Enterprise Architecture, especially planning and implementations Microservices Architecture.
- Having experiences in implementation DevSecOps Engineering, Site Reliability Engineering, and TOGAF executives.
- Having experiences in Agile development, application design, software development, test automation, monitoring & alert.
- Having experiences for Java, Node.js, Google Cloud Platform, Alibaba Cloud, Springboot, Elastics, Kafka, Kubernetes, API Gateway, Relational Database, or NoSQL databases.
- Good communication
- Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Geekhunter Referral Program:
Know the right person for this vacancy?
You can get up to IDR 1 million if your referral is hired.
Register them on:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com