Head of Digital Engineering
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client, a consumer financing company with multiple financing products, from automotive, multi-purpose financing, to Umrah Sharia Financing.
Operating since 1991, the company now has more than 600 business networks all over Indonesia with more than 18,000 employees, serving more than 3 million customers with a mission to increase the welfare of the society through community’s empowerment.
- Being the role model and leader from technical squads in Scrum team (including digital engineer, automation QA, and DevOps).
- Analyze and discuss with stakeholder for development planning or problems in applications.
- Developing application functionality due to user story.
- Implementing the best from micro services, automated test, cloud technology, and on-premise technology.
- Identify the new library open source, using the unfamiliar technology, and new programming language to reach technical requirements and best practice from modern software development.
- Involve in troubleshoots and fixing application performance with responding to the problems and fixing the defect.
- Documenting and demonstration the solution which focus on security and performance, with create flowchart, layout, diagram, chart, code comment, and the right code.
- Actively involved in Scrum and Agile process.
- Implementing Agile in validation product quality, creating test code, including unit test and automation test cases.
- Keep update with trend industry, innovation, and implementing to the existing codebase.
- Identifying and escalation technical challenge, depends or risk in planning process and development, and keep the mindset with core value and quality.
- Self-organize daily priorities, time, and commitment in team. In other side, also ensure the technical standard and best practices always well implemented.
- Maximal age 35-37 years old
- Skill in SQL and No-SQL database.
- Knowledge in automation test.
- Having knowledge with Cloud infrastructure such as AWS, Azure, Alibaba Cloud or Google Cloud, and container technology such as Docker, Kubernetes.
- Having strong analytics and problem solving, added with skills in developing the creative and efficient solutions.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal).
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent, with min. GPA 3.00
- Experienced with developer tools, at least one of it: NodeJS, React, Go, .Net, Java, or PHP
- Required skills:
- Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Geekhunter Referral Program:
Know the right person for this vacancy?
You can get up to IDR 1 million if your referral is hired.
Register them on:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com