Product Marketing Management Manager
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf our client: the largest and most comprehensive technology company in Indonesia that focuses on education-based services. Our client has more than 15 million users, managed more than 300,000 teachers offering services in more than 100 subject areas, and has collaborated with 32 (out of 34) provincial governments and more than 326 municipal and district governments in Indonesia.
The company provides many learning services, the favorite being an online self-learning platform with topic-based journeys consisting of animated videos, quizzes, infographic summaries, and topic exercises accessible through the mobile application. Their products are available for students from grades 1 to 12 of all curricula in Indonesia. The company has allowed students to access better quality educational content in the form of learning videos, question banks, test-prep materials, and study notes. The platform has been proven to not only help families reduce the cost of their children’s education, it has also elevated their students’ outcomes.
- THR, BPJS-K and BPJS-TK
- Private Health Insurance covers individual & family
- Dental & Optical Allowance
- Flexible working hours
- WFH options
- You will lead the team that designs all of products offerings
- Work with Product and Business teams to help define the roadmap to achieve our goals and vision
- Work with design leads, product heads, and engineers to build and improve user experience to help achieve our OKRs
- Build and refine the overall design process, practices, and guidelines and evangelize the same within the organization
- Partner with research and customer support teams to understand our users, their problems, and behaviors
- Define communication and collaboration principles between design and other teams
- Interpret abstract business concepts and turning them into creative ideas
- Partner with the marketing team to define our branding guidelines and positioning
- Hiring, developing, mentoring, and inspiring the design team to constantly strive for excellence in performance
- Present design plans and briefs to senior stakeholders and drive alignment
- Help build delightful products that our customers love
- At least 8 years of experience in design with a minimum of 2 years spent in leading and managing design teams
- Proficiency in product design with expertise in visual hierarchy and practical knowledge of design fundamentals like design thinking and human-centered design to build products
- The knack to find solutions that satisfy business needs, the user needs, and are within the technical limitations
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders and take a structured approach to solve problems
- Experience in optimizing conversion funnels through design iterations
- Expertise in working with research and data teams to make design decisions and draw insights based on qualitative and quantitative data
- High proficiency with Figma, Invision, Sketch, Adobe CC, or other similar design platforms
- A deep sense of accountability, adaptability, and embracing ambiguity working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills, demonstrated by the ability to communicate a vision and inspire and motivate others to action.
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to email@example.com
Geekhunter Referral Program:
Know the right person for this vacancy?
You can get up to IDR 1 million if your referral is hired.
Register them on:
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org