Head of Curriculum
Geekhunter is hiring on behalf of our client; the largest and most comprehensive technology company in Indonesia that focuses on education-based services. Our client has more than 15 million users, managed more than 300,000 teachers offering services in more than 100 subject areas, and has collaborated with 32 (out of 34) provincial governments and more than 326 municipal and district governments in Indonesia.
The company provides many learning services, the favorite being an online self-learning platform with topic-based journeys consisting of animated videos, quizzes, infographic summaries, and topic exercises accessible through the mobile application. Their products are available for students from grades 1 to 12 of all curricula in Indonesia. The company has allowed students to access better quality educational content in the form of learning videos, question banks, test-prep materials, and study notes. The platform has been proven to not only help families reduce the cost of their children’s education, it has also elevated their students’ outcomes.
- THR, BPJS-K and BPJS-TK
- Private Health Insurance covers individual & family
- Dental & Optical Allowance
- Flexible working hours
- WFH options
- Oversee and take part in developing a full K12 curriculum in line with government standards but surpassing it greatly.
- Balance the fun/education parts.
- Communicate with other master teachers, Post-Production team (Graphic Design, Animator) who will work together with you.
- Lead the edu-content team, and develop all the work to surpass the standard.
- Will be reporting to VP of Content (under CEO)
- You have at least 7-8 years of experience in teaching or in Education industries
- You are aware of current curriculum (KTSP, K13) government guidelines.
- You are knowledgeable on different teaching methods.
- You have experience in leading a big team
- You are interested in digital learning, and future teaching methods.
- You have experience as curriculum researcher.
- You are excited to be part of a fast-growing ed-tech start-up, and the challenges that come with it.
- You take ownership of your work and your projects, establish and make deadlines, and communicate progress.
- You can communicate fluently in English.
- You have worked in a private sector (ideally Bimbingan Belajar)
How to Apply:
Send your CV to recruiter’s email who contact you or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Geekhunter Referral Program:
Know the right person for this vacancy?
You can get up to IDR 1 million if your referral is hired.
Register them on:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com